Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fresh

It has been a long time since I have written anything. Life gets in the way of reflection and introspection. A brief list of happenings since summer;
1. the house is coming along; interior walls going up, floor down, all windows and doors installed
2. I'm pregnant; now about 5 & 1/2 months
3. teaching is still going along smoothly = doing my internship year has proven to be WAY easier than I expected

those are the major things.
I have been trying to read about baby and child rearing things in my "free" time. Which means I'm going to have this baby and not know the first thing about what to do with it! Mitch and I met with a Doula 2 weeks ago and have hired her. I am still looking for answers about birthing centers/hospitals. I'm very underwhelmed with the lack of options here. Almost 40% C-sections rate at the local hospital!

Life keeps happening. I am desperately trying to slow myself down and enjoy some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment